Thursday, November 10, 2005

Getting Nostalgic in Manipal


That's where I graduated from!!! Well, this entrance was not there in my days at M.I.T. But, nonetheless, looks nice and professional. Though I would like if the glass was not broken in the lower left side...


My friends... From left to right: Shenoy 'chicken' Vinay, Vivek 'har har' Pai, Sushil 'chinks' Siddesh.


Again something new at Manipal, this one came up at near the coffee shop in KMC (and as usual)after I left!!!


This is another new landmark that's come up near the KMC greens. Seems like they were waiting for me to leave Manipal before they came up with these beauties. Or is the nostalgia getting too much, so much so that I am liking every thing I see there... Whatever!

Side view of the above landmark. Whatever purpose it serves, it does look sophisticated!!!

And this is the KMC Greens, with the hostels in the background. The gardner is indeed working hard!!! And his work shows in the beautiful design on ground. Mind you, he would not have the privilege of an ariel view.
Does the landscaping look like if its a dart board of cosmic proportions? Well... :)
Given a chance, I would love to be back here and enjoy the nostalgic feeling. But alas, my professional schedules do not allow me the liberty...

3 Comments:

Blogger Su-on-the-road said...

kick ass man.... nice pics... where are the wideangle snaps????

9:58 AM  
Blogger sainathkm said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:43 AM  
Blogger sainathkm said...

nice snaps.. Want some more photos of manipal ?? check this flickr site of mine: www.flickr.com/photos/sainathkm

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home